Product DescriptionCarrageenan (Carrageen, CAS 9000-07-1), also called pelvetia silquosa glue, Carrageen glue, Irish moss glue, is a kind of red algae from the sea (including Carrageen, algae eucheuma, Chinese fir belongs to food and sand, etc.) to extract the polysaccharide collectively, is a mixture of a variety of material, there are ι (Iota), Kappa Kappa) predominate, lambda (lambda), mu (mu) four. Carrageenan, whose name comes from Chondrus crispus, also known as carraigin, is called carraigin in Irish. In 1844, carrageenan was first isolated from seaweed. When used for food, carrageenan, on the packaging of the food, is represented by the European Union E code E407 (alginate). Although carrageenan industrial production began in the 1930s, China had already used carrageenan (gigarosa) in 600 BC, and Ireland used it around 400 A.D.
|Quality||100% Natural Extract|
|Place of Origin||Shandong , China (Mainland)|
Packaging Details: 25kg Bags/carton
Delivery: Time 30 daysOur Services
1. TOP 10 Food enterprises in China with over 9 years of experience.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. 1000 m2 owned office and 3000 m2 warehouse which assure you of work efficiency and storage.
4. Variety of products: more than200 products with competitive price and we can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
5. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.Marketing